
Hello to the blog world! This is my very first blog ever - although I've had a website for several years.
I thought I'd talk about the struggle to become an established artist - something that I know a lot of us are dealing with at this time.
I'm a retired computer tech and decided that my retirement occupation would be painting pet portraits - mainly dogs so far - and I have done quite a few. I have 2 dogs myself, a yellow lab named Maxie and a blonde border collie named Marco. We are active in Agility and it is through my exposure in this doggie sport that I get most of my commissions.
The portrait I've posted is of my old lab, Buddy and the new guy, Maxie. I call it 'You see what I have to put up with?'
I thought I'd talk about the struggle to become an established artist - something that I know a lot of us are dealing with at this time.
I'm a retired computer tech and decided that my retirement occupation would be painting pet portraits - mainly dogs so far - and I have done quite a few. I have 2 dogs myself, a yellow lab named Maxie and a blonde border collie named Marco. We are active in Agility and it is through my exposure in this doggie sport that I get most of my commissions.
The portrait I've posted is of my old lab, Buddy and the new guy, Maxie. I call it 'You see what I have to put up with?'

No comments:
Post a Comment